Thursday, May 23, 2013

Packages and presents!

Yesterday the doorbell kept ringing here. Several packages and parcels were left with us for our neighbors but also there were some for me! How I love getting packages through snail mail ~smile~
I hoped that at least one package would come for me, as Annemarie from Ladybug & Co posted a message on Tuesday that 4 out of 5 parcels from her Pay It Forward (PIF) in April were sent that day. 

When Annemarie posted her PIF blog post I thought it was a very nice idea! She said the first 5 people to leave a message on her blog would receive a present via snail mail over the course of the year. I saw there were four responses already and immediately left her a message. So yaaayyy, I was no. 5! And yesterday our mailman delivered it to my door, yaaayyy again!

The package in itself was already a present and I was quite surprised to find not one but two presents in the envelope! Not only did she send me the PIF present, but also her give away, which I also won as the primary winner did not respond to her winning (aren't I the luckiest one ~smile~). More about the Give Away package in tomorrows blog post!

So this is what it looked like an what was inside, the cutest little zip bag for make-up or other small stuff. It's an Audrey Pouch and I totally LOVE the colors and style. And most of all, the flower she attached to it, can be taken off and used as a pin to liven up any jacket, shirt or dress!





So Annemarie, thank you SO MUCH for the present! You are truly a very talented woman. I would seriously consider buying the little bag if I saw it in a shop!

And I will also start a PIF, so stay tuned, because more is coming!
Have a lovely day!

Love xoxo,
Maartje

1 comment: